Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dry Erase Board
Oliver donated a dry erase board for us to use to identify the different projects underway at Texas Northern. We will be installing the board this week. The intent of the board is to provide a visual reference for the projects underway. Obviously the staging yard is well underway, and will be represented on the board. The next area of focus will be the Route 66 area. There will be many areas of involvement for this. Anybody interested in joining in should let us know. Don't hesitate to volunteer. I have been learning as we go along, and we need anyone interested in helping to join in. It's our club!
The layout project status board has been mounted and populated with some projects, improvements, and repairs. Now the members can see the progress of projects and decide if they want to contribute.

Contact the project leads if you are interested in helping, and contact me if you are interested in helping with the improvements or repairs.
Update on the Dry Erase Board / Layout Project Status Board

Brian Lingle's layout drawing has been mounted on the wall adjacent to the Layout Project Status Board with a Plexiglass cover. Now we have the ability to list the repairs needed on the status board and also identify the area on the adjacent drawing. The small black dry erase marker seems to work better on the Plexiglass.
(03-20-2018, 01:34 AM)Rex Rutledge Wrote: Oliver donated a dry erase board for us to use to identify the different projects underway at Texas Northern. We will be installing the board this week. The intent of the board is to provide a visual reference for the projects underway. Obviously the staging yard is well underway, and will be represented on the board. The next area of focus will be the Route 66 area. There will be many areas of involvement for this. Anybody interested in joining in should let us know. Don't hesitate to volunteer. I have been learning as we go along, and we need anyone interested in helping to join in. It's our club!

Rex, I'd like to volunteer to help. I'll be learning from ground zero but am willing and able.

George